Unit balancing

Claudio Grondi claudio.grondi at freenet.de
Wed Sep 13 11:31:45 EDT 2006

AbrahamLincolnIllinois at yahoo.com wrote:
> Greetings!
>
> I am working with a researcher who would be very happy if he could
> include units in his calculations.  Then, if his complicated expression
> didn't result in "kg/yr" the program would stop and point out his
> error.
>
> Does Python (or SciPy or ..) offer this feature?
>
> Thanks for your help.
>

>                Abraham

I mean I run one time already into a Python library or a class which was
designed to handle such things as this request is common to many
researcher.
Sorry, don't have any link at my fingertips or even an idea where to
look after it, so Googling or waiting until someone else using such a
tool posts here is all I can offer.

Inbetween Frink is maybe an option?
   http://futureboy.homeip.net/frinkdocs/

Claudio Grondi