Can I inherit member variables?

MonkeeSage MonkeeSage at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 07:47:48 EDT 2006

bearophileH... at lycos.com wrote:
> If you have multiple inheritance do you need the old style init anyway?

I guess so, I'm not really sure. This page
<http://fuhm.net/super-harmful/> talks about super() and MRO and such,
but I have only glanced over it the other day. I will read it more
fully sometime. I tend not to use multiple inheritance very often, and
when I do I usually don't need to initialize the superclasses. So I've
never really thought about it or researched into it. Someone smarter
than me would probably know (hey wait a second -- you're smarter than
me! I've seen your code golf score, buddy! ;) ).

Regards,
Jordan