Introduction to Threading with Python, a podcast

rdsteph at mac.com rdsteph at mac.com
Mon Sep 25 08:40:17 EDT 2006

Chris Hefele has done an excellent talk about programming with threads
using Python, including a fair amount of detail and a look at various
related tools and topics. Chris did a lot of research and put a lot of
effort into producing this podcast. I find it to be a particularly
clear and lucid explanation of the basic principles of programming with
threads.

This is a far better-than-normal piece of work, so I feel it is worth
mentioning here so that interested people can check it out, Go to
www.awaretek.com/python/index.html and just click on the top podcast in
the list of podcasts there.

Ron Stephens