xmlrpc, extract data from http headers

Milos Prudek prudek at bvx.cz
Sat Sep 16 05:18:25 EDT 2006

> Overload the _parse_response method of Transport in your
> BasicAuthTransport and extract headers from raw response. See the
> source of xmlrpclib.py in the standard library for details.

Thank you.

I am a bit of a false beginner in Python. I have written only short scripts. I
want to read "Dive into Python" to improve my knowledge. Your advice is
perfect. It is my fault that I need a little more guidance.

I am not sure how the headers will be passed from Transport to the instance of
ServerProxy. That is, if I change the _parse_response method, how do I
retreive the headers using the ServerProxy command?

--
Milos Prudek