AN Intorduction to Tkinter

flyingisfun1217 at gmail.com flyingisfun1217 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 16:46:47 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'm too lazy to retype my "problem", so here's the message I sent to
the py2exe mailing list (not quite the right place, but thankfully, I
was redirected here...)

I know that the most known tkinter intro guide at the time is "An
Intorduction to Tkinter" by Frederick Lundh, but after trying some of
the examples, I noticed that they did not work, and questioned what
version of tkinter it was written for. When I saw that it was written
(actually, copyrighted) in 1999, I figured that a new(er) version of
Tkinter had come out since then, changing how some of the code examples

work.

Does anybody know of a guide as comprehensive as this, but written for
one of the more recent Tkinter modules?

Thanks for your help!

Tanner