Script Bug?

Tal Einat tal.no.no.spam at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 15:21:30 EDT 2006

Omar wrote:
> no, i put those there.
>
> i have restarted IDLE and it now works.  a friend told me it was a bug
> in IDLE.
>
> I'd like to try activepython, but i can't dl it from work (that site is
> blocked for some reason).  anybody got the install for it, or a mirror
> location for it?

You can use PythonWin instead, which is good enough.

Still, I have been using IDLE for years and have never run into this,
nor heard of such a bug from anyone else. Do you know how to recreate
it?

- Tal
reduce(lambda m,x:[m[i]+s[-1] for i,s in enumerate(sorted(m))],
       [[chr(154-ord(c)) for c in '.&-&,l.Z95193+179-']]*18)[3]