SQL reports like in MS Access

Luis M. González luismgz at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 23:49:29 EDT 2006

This isn't probably the answer you are looking for, but a good solution
that worked for me is  Cheetah. Cheetah is a template engine, which is
mainly used for web applications, but that can be used for generating
all kinds of text documents.

For example, I use it for creating invoices in html format, that can be
easily opened in MS Word. Cheetah is very easy to use and I highly
recommend it.

Luis