a different question: can you earn a living with *just* python?

Tue Sep 26 16:25:37 EDT 2006

Bruno Desthuilliers wrote:

> I really doubt one can be an "expert" in any language without at least a
> good knowledge of a half a dozen other languages and some exposure to
> yet another half dozen.

Ok, I guess the two of you got me on that one. Maybe the conditions of
my question are a little too artificial. I suppose what I meant more
than a person being familiar with only one language was a person using
only one language in their job (which you clearly aren't! :)