One program in different GUI Toolkits

metaperl.etc at gmail.com metaperl.etc at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 15:37:16 EDT 2006

Actually due to lack of documentation and feedback from the mailing
list, I am fallen out of love with Pythoncard and in love with
Kiwi/Pygtk. Given the large groundswell support for pygtk, i dont think
I will be disappointed.

PyQT looks ultra-slick, but the commercial nature of QT and the design
tools gives me an icky feeling.