Python blogging software

Cliff Wells cliff at develix.com
Thu Sep 14 06:12:31 EDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-09-13 at 19:28 +0200, Irmen de Jong wrote:
> Cliff Wells wrote:
> > I'm currently using Frog, and it's decent, but lacks some fundamental
> > features (tags for one).  Since Irmen is probably going to scrap it
> > anyway, I'm kind of fishing about for something new.
>
> That is not really true. I won't "scrap" Frog. One of the reasons
> would be that I'm using it myself ;-)
> Perhaps you confused it with the possible scrapping of the Snakelets
> appserver it runs on? I'm thinking about rebuilding Frog on one
> of the more established servers such as Turbogears.
> But haven't had the time to start this.

Yes, I saw that and took it to mean you were scrapping Frog as well (of
course, if you scrap Snakelets, I suspect any new "Frog" would have
little in common with the existing one except perhaps the moniker).

BTW, I still like Frog (it's still near the top of the Python blog heap
IMO), I just needed some things it didn't have.

Regards,
Cliff