[ANN] XPN 0.6.5 released

Nemesis nemesis at nowhere.invalid
Wed Sep 13 00:33:04 EDT 2006

Mentre io pensavo ad una intro simpatica "Nemesis" scriveva:

> XPN (X Python Newsreader) is a multi-platform newsreader with Unicode
> support. It is written with Python+GTK. It has features like
> scoring/actions, X-Face and Face decoding, muting of quoted text,
> newsrc import/export, find article and search in the body, spoiler
> char/rot13, random taglines and configurable attribution lines.

> Changes in this release:

I'm sorry but I forgot to write that the article format is changed, so
if you want to keep your old articles you should perform a "Export
Newsrc" with the old XPN version and then a "Import Newsrc" with the
newer one.

--
Redneck: (n); a person whose family tree doesn't fork.

 |\ |       |HomePage   : http://nem01.altervista.org