parameter files

Russ uymqlp502 at sneakemail.com
Thu Sep 14 14:32:36 EDT 2006

Thanks for the examples.

I don't think you understood what I meant by a "run." All I meant is
that I want to save the configuration, for reference purposes, that was
used for a particular run. That way I can reproduce the results if
necessary, and I can avoid confusion about which parameters were used
to get particular results.

I don't need a section for each run. I only need one set of parameters.
I suppose I could use the sections for different modules or classes,
each of which needs its own parameters.