IronPython 1.0 released today!

NoelByron at gmx.net NoelByron at gmx.net
Wed Sep 6 09:52:15 EDT 2006

Great, I couldn't do better.... Ok, I couldn't do it all...
;o)

But I'm a little bit concerned. Have you ever thought of using a
different file prefix for python files depending on .NET assemblies
like .pyi? Sooner or later we want to associate IronPython files with
IronPython in the windows shell. Don't get me wrong, I really
appreciate your effort of bringing Python to .NET. But I fear a lof of
users could be disappointed if they start a IronPython file with
CPython and vice versa.

Just my €0.05,
Noel