Building Python Based Web Application

John Henry john106henry at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 8 18:51:12 EDT 2006

Hi folks.

I am interested on this topic as well.

If my application is not database related, what would be a good choice?

I have clients that wish to use my Python applications but I am not
willing to give them the code.  So, I am thinking about setting it up
as a web based application and let them run it from their browser.   If
things go well, may be I can charge them for usage later.

The application will involve getting a data file from the user, do some
processing, and return a result file to the user.   Very modest - to
start.