Building Python Based Web Application

Nick Vatamaniuc vatamane at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 02:54:02 EDT 2006

The most modest way is to use pure Python and interface via CGI with
the web. I would start there.

As you code you will find yourself saying "I wonder if a framework is
out there that already has automated this specific process (say
templating)?", well then you can search and find such a framework.

If you pick a framework you are not familiar with right from the start
then besides your original problem that you want o solve, you have
another problem -- that of learning a new framework.   You will end up
molding your problem to some framework (this is not necessarily a very
bad thing) rather than finding a framework that helps you solve the
problem.

--Nick V.