storing variable names in a list before they are used?

Sat Sep 30 21:54:44 EDT 2006

Dennis Lee Bieber wrote:

> 	Look toward the potential future... Wherein your entire GUI is
> defined with something like XML. Basically you'd be parsing the XML into
> some structure (of structures) in which the only real access to the data
> requires looking up the substructure using some fixed identifier.

Yeah, this is supported by wxPython, but I don't fully understand it
yet. I also feel like if I start using XML before I really learn how to
hand-code all of this in wxPython, then I'm missing out on learning the
real basics of doing it myself.