Import a textfile to MS SQL with python

Tim Golden tim.golden at viacom-outdoor.co.uk
Wed Sep 6 04:13:31 EDT 2006

[joel.sjoo at gmail.com]

| I'm a dba for SQL server and I Will import a textfile to SQL.

Not a Python answer, but unless you're in it for the
learning experience, I *seriously* suggest you look
at the built-in BULK INSERT command to see if it
meets your needs.

Random URL:

http://www.sqlteam.com/item.asp?ItemID=3207

If it doesn't, then by all means post back and I'm
sure we can talk you through the Python side of things.

TJG

http://www.star.net.uk