EyeDB Object Database (ODBMS) - Python wrapper

GinTon jonas.esp at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 17 03:59:14 EDT 2006

I received the following answer of Eric Viara, EyeDB.org:

"We planned to introduce soon a plugin mechanism to facilitate the way
to write language bindings such as PHP5, Python, PERL and so on. But we
do not know yet if the Python binding will be written by the core
staff.

We do not plan to support XML in the few months. But as eyedb is an
open source project, we expect that somebody else will write supports
for XML."

In any case I advised to him that the creation of a Google group would
be positive to obtain a community interested in that project.