RegexBuddy (anyone use this?)

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Sep 16 11:41:51 EDT 2006

On Sat, 16 Sep 2006, Thorsten Kampe wrote:

> PS Actually the author wrote the finest and best Windows Editor and I also
> use EditPad Pro under Linux (together with Wine) because of the lack of
> usables editors under Linux.

   Wow! That's really opned you up for flaming! Most of us choose emacs or
vi, and after 30 years of continued existence and improvements no one could
successfully argue that they are not usable editors for linux, *BSD, or any
other OS.

   Of course, there are many folks who prefer to enter text by
pointing-and-clicking, but that's the environment in which they were brought
up. I'm really happy that you found an editor that you like, but your
rationale will not sway many others.

Rich