Are Python's reserved words reserved in places they dont need to be?

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Wed Sep 13 14:34:00 EDT 2006

On 2006-09-13, metaperl <metaperl at gmail.com> wrote:

> One way to avoid the issue I brought up is for the syntax to
> be very regular... like Lisp or Tcl:
>
> set class "algebra"
>
> (setq class "algebra")

Unfortunately (or fortunately?) the human mind isn't very
regular and seems to prefer structured, redundant, and
irregular languages. One might suppose it makes pattern
recognition by neural networks easier.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  I am having a
                                  at               CONCEPTION--