[Article] OpenOffice.org and Python

Sybren Stuvel sybrenUSE at YOURthirdtower.com.imagination
Wed Sep 6 04:44:12 EDT 2006

MC enlightened us with:
> Thanks!

You're welcome!

>   - and Python 2.4.x?

I've used Python 2.4.3 to write the article.

>   - I have Python 2.4 and then "embbed Python 2.3 of OOo" ; how
>   install some things in this last Python?  I dream to call Pywin32
>   from OOo...

Please rephrase that question, it doesn't make much sense to me.

>   - when I drive OOo from Python, via COM/Ole-automation, many
>   things not run (getStruct...); no solution?

I don't know, I don't use Windows. You also describe a method that
wasn't used in my article. Perhaps it would be better if you did use
the methods I describe.

Sybren
--
Sybren Stüvel