Need compile python code

mistral polychrom at softhome.net
Sat Sep 23 18:13:12 EDT 2006

MonkeeSage писал(а):

> mistral wrote:
> > No, something is wrong there. what I need is just compile one python
> > file which will generate html page, with parameters:
> > "exec" "python" "-O" "$0" "$@"
> >
> >  just need simple way do this(script is correct), i will not set any
> > patches anywhere, can i do this wrom normal GUI?
>
> Hmmm... Are you talking about _RUNNING_ python scripts? Is that what
> you mean by "compile" -- you mean execute? Is that what this broken
> shell script means?
>
> "exec" "python" "-O" "$0" "$@"
>
> You don't need exec, the double quote on every word breaks it, and
> passing $0 (which is the shell script itself) to python is sure to
> break. Try this:
>
> #!/bin/sh
> python -O "$@"
>
> Then:
>
> $ run_python.sh file.py arg1 arg2 arg3
>
> Regards,
> Jordan
-------
the html page just encoded within that py script. To get it, i need run
this python file.
Since i can no work with this command line, i tried via Python IDE
interface: I run this IDE, select File > Run > specify file name, in
'Parameters' box type parameters:

exec python -O $0 $@

and run. I got some file in output - unknown file type, then I renamed
it and got something look like a page i need. Dont know is this right
way or not, but it provided some result.. (unlike useless command line
interface)
All this extremelly inconvenient however. This ActivePython wrote in my
Registry 243 registry entries..

mistral