Looking for the Perfect Editor

Dick Moores rdm at rcblue.com
Thu Sep 14 09:51:47 EDT 2006

At 08:54 PM 9/13/2006, Jay wrote:
>I, too, am a hardcore fan of jEdit.  It's nice to finally see some user
>support on this forum.  :-)

I'm trying out jEdit and UliPad. I got UliPad going right away and
I'm very pleased with it, but could I jump in here with a basic jEdit
question? How do you run a script?

And one more. On the menus, the font is clear and large, but the
equivalent key combinations are written so small they are very
difficult for me to read. Is there a way to configure them to be
slightly larger? (I'd ask on the jEdit support forum, but it doesn't
seem to be very active.)

Thanks,

Dick Moores