re.compile() doesn't work under Windows?

Sibylle Koczian Sibylle.Koczian at Bibliothek.Uni-Augsburg.de
Mon Sep 4 06:28:52 EDT 2006

ddtl schrieb:
> Thanks everybody for pointing out the problem.
> And indeed, the script was named differently on Linux.
>
> ddtl.

And because I just spent a day searching all the wrong corners: you
remembered to delete or rename the "re.pyc" that the first import
probably left in the same directory you had "re.py" in?

--
Dr. Sibylle Koczian
Universitaetsbibliothek, Abt. Naturwiss.