wxPython

Eric_Dexter at msn.com Eric_Dexter at msn.com
Thu Sep 7 19:38:27 EDT 2006

I suspect that your version for 2.4 is later than the one I installed a
couple weeks ago.  That one was 2.6.1.0  You could possibly have the
one for python 2.5.  I had trouble downloading that and pywin for the
p.c.  If you don't care about pywin you can consider python 2.5.  Even
if it is evident that the version still exsists it may still be in the
search engines..  I don't know if you are after windows or not since I
am not sure what fc4 is but if you are I have the uploads on my site.

http://www.stormpages.com/edexter/csound.html