are there any lib for receive hotmail ?

Gabriel Genellina gagsl-py at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Sep 12 01:11:02 EDT 2006

At Tuesday 5/9/2006 13:05, Tim Chase wrote:

> > And receiving hotmail (or any outher webmail) using scraping
> > techniques is a daunting task, to say the least - you should
> > forget about that IMHO.
>
>There's a perl project called "gotmail" that will do the scraping

Freepops does that (and a lot more) - but it's not written in Python,
it uses LUA.
http://www.freepops.org/
It puts a POP server on top of the webmail, letting you use your
favorite mail program.
The Hotmail plugin works perfectly for me.

Gabriel Genellina
Softlab SRL

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).