How to get a Fix to an Abandoned Project?

Gregory Piñero gregpinero at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 16:56:03 EDT 2006

Hi there,

I'm hoping this is at least somewhat on topic for this list.  I'm not
sure where else to ask.

Here's the story, I was a happy user of pydelicious
(http://deliciouspython.python-hosting.com/) for a few beautiful
months.  Then there was a del.icio.us API change
(http://blog.del.icio.us/blog/2006/08/security_everyb.html) and
pydelicious broke
(http://deliciouspython.python-hosting.com/ticket/363).

After repeated failed attempts to contact the author, I dive in and
fix it myself (just changing URI's really).  So now I have the fixed
code and I'd like to update the project so others can use it, but I
can't seem to login to the trac page to change the code?  Just
wondering if there's some obvious way to change the source code, or
register?  Otherwise any other advice is welcome.  Should I just post
the code somewhere else, etc?

Thanks,

--
Gregory Piñero