Pythondocs.info : collaborative Python documentation project

nicolasfr at gmail.com nicolasfr at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 13:16:18 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am a bit disapointed with the current Python online documentation. I
have read many messages of people complaining about the documentation,
it's lack of examples and the use of complicated sentences that you
need to read 10 times before understanding what it means.

That's why I have started a collaborative project to make a user
contributed Python documentation. The wiki is online here:
http://www.pythondocs.info

This is a fresh new website, so there's not much on it, but I hope to
make it grow quickly. Help and contributions are welcome; Please
register and start posting your own documentation on it.

Regards,

Nicolas.
-----
http://www.pythondocs.info