does anybody earn a living programming in python?

OKB (not okblacke) brenNOSPAMbarn at NObrenSPAMbarn.net
Wed Sep 27 00:04:02 EDT 2006

wesley chun wrote:

> since 1997, i've been pretty much working full-time in Python:
> - at yahoo, we developed yahoo!mail in python (and some C++)
> - at synarc, i wrote software for doctors in python (and some C)
> - at ironport, most everything is in python (and some C, PyRex). we
> have a million lines in python (http://www.python.org/about/quotes/)

    	This is interesting to me in that all these jobs also involve C.
I'm not the original poster, but I'd be interested to hear about people
who make a living programming Python WITHOUT knowing C.  I suppose this

--
--OKB (not okblacke)
Brendan Barnwell