does anybody earn a living programming in python?

faulkner faulkner612 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 25 20:30:34 EDT 2006

both my last summer jobs consisted entirely of python, and the jobs i'm
looking at for next summer all involve python. and one of my profs
makes a living teaching python. and the office i worked for 2 summers
ago was 5 old guys who did nothing but python and stock trade analysis
all day.
if i'm lucky, my career employer after i get out of grad school will
let me play with python and lisp all day everyday.
[so, google, please don't start sucking any time soon.]