DAT file compilation

James Stroud jstroud at mbi.ucla.edu
Fri Sep 29 23:23:03 EDT 2006

Jay wrote:
> That cgi idea is really cool, but I don't have any web space to host
> the files.  Plus the bandwidth required would be deadly.

I think you are overestimating the cost of bandwidth. By the time it
becomes an issue, you've sold so many units of software, and people are
using your program so much, that you'll probably be able to go ahead and
buy your own hosting company. One python hosting company offers 50GB/mo
bandwidth for $7.50/mo. Google "python hosting" and you'll find them.
That's hella usage of a program.

James

--
James Stroud