Is it just me, or is Sqlite3 goofy?

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Tue Sep 12 16:54:25 EDT 2006

On 12 Sep 2006 13:03:09 -0700,
	mensanator at aol.com <mensanator at aol.com> wrote:
> Ok, I appologize for saying that. Got a little carried away
> by the flames.

Apology accepted; no problem.

> That and fixing the broken examples.

That's also done.  I fixed the executescript.py example, and tried
running all the other examples as a check; that didn't turn up any
more crashers.

The development version of the docs, built nightly from the SVN trunk,
are at <http://docs.python.org/dev/>.  Note that the version number is
now 2.6a0 on the trunk, but I can backport fixes to 2.5-maint as
they're made.  (Any new changes won't get in 2.5c2, which should be
released tomorrow, but will get into 2.5final if the fixes are made by
about the 17th.)

> Should I start a new thread (sans polemics) to discuss the
> examples?

Certainly!

--amk