Higher-level OpenGL modules

Eric_Dexter at msn.com Eric_Dexter at msn.com
Tue Sep 5 18:35:27 EDT 2006

http://pyopengl.sourceforge.net/ I wouldn't begin to tell you how to
install this..  Looks like russian roulette with virus since the .dll's
are not available and are not linked from the site but are available
from lots of places in the google search.  Looks like there is a
copyright that might prevent you from distributing copies of your
program with the other library.  I am not an expert of pyexe though and
what that does.  I also noticed scipy and that seemed to work well,
shame there isn't templates for the objects in boa-constructor

https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=156455
http://www.dexrow.com..