CONSTRUCT - New/Old Style Classes, build-in/extension types

Ilias Lazaridis ilias at lazaridis.com
Fri Sep 22 10:50:36 EDT 2006

Ben Finney wrote:
> "Ilias Lazaridis" <ilias at lazaridis.com> writes:
>
>> Where can I find _compact_ documentation about
>
> Can you tell us what is lacking about the documentation at
> <URL:http://www.python.org/doc/> ? Specifically, what problems have
> you found in understanding these topics from the documentation
> available at that site?

Of course:

"
Unifying types and classes in Python 2.2

Python Version: 2.2.3

Guido van Rossum

This paper is an incomplete draft. I am soliciting feedback. If you find
any problems, please write me at guido at python.org.
"
http://www.python.org/download/releases/2.2.3/descrintro/

-

Weaknesses:

* draft version
* written by the system designer
* size
* code examples uncolored
* code examples missaligned

-

I've looking for a _compact_ analysis of this topic, prefered in
standard OO jargon. Around 100 lines and 1 diagramm (or 500 lines and 3
diagramms, but not more).

.

--
http://lazaridis.com