Help me use my Dual Core CPU!

mystilleef mystilleef at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 08:03:12 EDT 2006

I use D-Bus (Python). I recommend it. I don't know how cross platform
it is. However, it supports message passing of most built-in (strings,
ints, lists, dictionaries etc) Python objects accross processes. You
can mimick clean Erlang-like concurrency with it. It is the future of
IPC on Desktop Unix. Given Python's crippled threading implementation,
it can play a role in making your Python applications scalable, with
regards to concurrency. I am recommending D-Bus because I have used it,
and I know it works. I didn't read this of a newsgroup or mailing list.

http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/dbus