best small database?

Pierre Quentel quentel.pierre at wanadoo.fr
Wed Sep 13 06:24:08 EDT 2006

Buzhug (like Karrigell and Strakell) is a Breton word ; Breton is the
language spoken in Brittany, the westernmost part of France. Less and
less spoken, actually, but I do, like all my ancestors. It is a close
cousin of Welsh, and has common roots with Irish and Gaelic

Buzhug means "earthworm", the big long brown worms that you find when
you dig ; the shape is the same as a python, only smaller and less
dangerous...

You pronounce it "buzuk", with the French "u" or German "ü"

Karrigell means "cart" and strakell, any sort of engine that you don't
know its name. Bot rhyme with "hell" ; a and r like in French, g like
in goat

Now you know 3 words of Breton !

Regards,
Pierre