Managing database tables through web-forms (automatically)

Daniel Nogradi nogradi at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 16:36:27 EDT 2006

> >> Check out Django, it has a great database API and on the fly
> >> auto-generated admin.
> >
> > Just gone over the tutorial, really amazing, exactly what I need.
>
> That's exactly the response I had when I met with Django :)

Anyone with Django experience: how well does it do with respect to upgrades?

Suppose you have some version of python, mod_python, apache, sqlite,
pysqlite, Django and of course your application using all of these.
Then if you upgrade any one piece in this list how will the whole
thing continue to work from the point of view of your app and Django
(so I'm supposing that the only bottle neck can be your app and
Django, so if the upgrading of, say, sqlite breaks, say, pysqlite that
doesn't count)?