"Wiki in 10 minutes"

Michiel Sikma michiel at thingmajig.org
Sat Sep 30 17:21:56 EDT 2006

Hello everybody.

I recently had a bit of data loss and, among some other minor things,
lost my bookmarks. I once bookmarked this video tutorial which
allegedly showed how to make a wiki in 10 minutes with some Python
network framework. Does anybody know which one it might have been?
I've been meaning to do it for some time now.

Any other links pertaining to the creation of web applications with
Python, which I'm only just getting into, would also be appreciated.
Thanks!

Michiel Sikma
michiel at thingmajig.org