Making search on the other site and getting data and writing in xml

Wed Sep 27 00:24:08 EDT 2006

In message <pan.2006.09.26.05.31.29.232569 at REMOVEME.cybersource.com.au>,
Steven D'Aprano wrote:

> If Google wants to write legal
> contracts that won't stand up in court (speaking as somebody who isn't a
> lawyer and whose legal advice is worthless), they can.

What they define as their terms of service doesn't have to stand up in
court. They're not a public service, after all. If you do something that
they don't like, they are free to try to block you from their servers, they
don't need to appeal to any other authority.

    wget --user-agent="I'm not Microsoft Internet Explorer, I'm Wget" -O - \
        http://www.google.co.nz/search\?q=test