windev vs python SOS

aaaWindev at gmail.com aaaWindev at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 06:34:24 EDT 2006

Hi Bruno,

Let me guess, your favorite book is the "I HATE THE FRENCH OFFICIAL
HANDBOOK". People here deserve a more objective opinion.

Here you can find what WinDev users have to say about WinDev

http://www.windev.com/pcsoft/testimonials/

There are more testimonials here (in french).

http://www.pcsoft.fr/pcsoft/120pages/html/porsche.htm

By the way, Python is a great programming language. What is cool about
WinDev is that the language is closely embedded with the GUI. For
example, to select a line in a browsing table, you may just write:
MyTable = 15 as if MyTable was a variable (it is a powerfull widget
indeed, with searching, sorting, export to Excel, and so on).

--
PatBiker