PyOpenGL pour python 2.5 ???

Ziga Seilnacht ziga.seilnacht at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 06:39:16 EDT 2006

Sébastien Ramage wrote:
> oh!
> sorry, I made some search on comp.lang.python and fr.comp.lang.python
> and finally I forgot where I was...
>
> My question is :
> how use pyopengl with python 2.5 ??
> it seems that pyopengl was stop on 2005

PyOpenGL is still maintained, but most of the development is focused
on porting PyOpenGL to ctypes, which should eliminate the need for
compilation.

> I'm on windows and I've not tools to recompile pyopengl for python 2.5
> (thinking recompilation is the only things)
>
> Somebody can help me?

The binary installer for Python 2.5 should be available soon. You can
track its progress through Mike Fletcher's blog:

http://blog.vrplumber.com/1633
http://blog.vrplumber.com/1639
http://blog.vrplumber.com/1640

> Seb