newbe question about removing items from one file to another file

Eric_Dexter at msn.com Eric_Dexter at msn.com
Sun Sep 3 22:50:19 EDT 2006

Simon Forman wrote:
> Eric_Dexter at msn.com wrote:
> > Anthra Norell wrote:
> > > Dexter,
> > >
> > > I looked at the format specification. It contains an example:

> > > <CsoundSynthesizer>;
> > >   ; test.csd - a Csound structured data file
> > >
> > > <CsOptions>
> > >   -W -d -o tone.wav
> > > </CsOptions>
> > >
> > > <CsVersion>    ;optional section
> > >   Before 4.10  ;these two statements check for
> > >   After 4.08   ;   Csound version 4.09
> > > </CsVersion>
> > >
> > > <CsInstruments>
> > >   ; originally tone.orc
> > >   sr = 44100
> > >   kr = 4410
> > >   ksmps = 10
> > >   nchnls = 1
> > >   instr   1
> > >       a1 oscil p4, p5, 1 ; simple oscillator
> > >          out a1
> > >     endin
> > > </CsInstruments>
> > >
> > > <CsScore>
> > >   ; originally tone.sco
> > >   f1 0 8192 10 1
> > >   i1 0 1 20000 1000 ;play one second of one kHz tone
> > > </CsScore>
> > >
> > > </CsoundSynthesizer>
> > >
> > > -------------------------------------
> > >
> > > If I understand correctly you want to write the instruments block to a file (from <CsInstruments> to </CsInstruments>)? Right? Or
> > > each block to its own file in case there are several?. You want your code to generate the file names? Can you confirm this or
> > > explain it differently?
> > >
> > > Regards
> > >
> > > Frederic

I seem to be having problems getting the code to work..  Seems to crash
my whole project, I don't know if I am missing an import file or what
(I had to go back to an older version on my hd..  I have uploaded what
I have on to sourceforge

https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=156455&package_id=201306&release_id=444362
http://www.dexrow.com

thanks for the help