strange result with json-server & zop

astarocean asterocean at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 22:59:45 EDT 2006

error finnaly been eliminated.
after install placelesstranslationservice product, everything back to
normal.
but i don't know why.

the program runs well under a server with zope2.9.1 ,
for i got another server and i wanna do a global update ,so a new zope
version 2.9.4 and all other new version were installed and the program
was exported from old server and imported in new server . but i didn't
install placelesstranslationservice product, it seems nofair with this
program.that's why this error happen.

really strange turn out , i guess there's something wrong with zexp
mechanic , for it seemed program exported and imported are binary code
not source code with objects like scripts, so some stein code remains.

thank you, Gabrial.