RELEASED Python 2.5 (release candidate 2)

Ant antroy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 10:43:06 EDT 2006

Anthony Baxter wrote:
> code in 2.5 before the final release. *Please* try this
> release out and let us know about any problems you find.

Not a problem with the release, but with the docs. I've just ported a
module using the ElementTree package to 2.5, and the Module Index
(http://docs.python.org/dev/modindex.html) lists the package as
elementtree, where it should be xml.etree.

Not a major problem, but threw me for a while, since the only reference
to the actual name of the module is in the title of
http://docs.python.org/dev/lib/module-elementtree.html (8.13
elementtree -- The xml.etree.ElementTree Module).