raw audio in windows

spiffy dawodu4fun at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 1 01:59:16 EDT 2006

On 31 Aug 2006 21:34:13 -0700, "Putty" <jaysherby at gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi.  I've written a small python script that was primarily meant for
>use in a unix-compatible environment.  It writes a bunch of raw audio
>to a file and then sends the file to /dev/audio and the system plays
>the audio.  Very simple.
>
>Is there a simple way I could edit the script (which just uses the
>system call to do this) to run under windows?
>
>This is the code that would have to change:
>os.system("cat audioBuf > /dev/audio")

hey, that sounds like some stuff i've been working on...
is there any possibility that you could send me that script so I could
take a look at it and learn?
i'm new to python and programming in general. i'm working on some
algorithmic composition stuff and also trying to write some synths....
here's my email...
dawodu4fun at yahoo.com