Where are the source files for the Python FAQs?

Dave Kuhlman dkuhlman at rexx.com
Wed Sep 6 17:45:44 EDT 2006

I've recently implemented an output writer for Docutils that
produces .odt/ODF files for oowriter from reST (restructured text).

I'd like to feed the Python FAQs through my odtwriter, to find out
how well it does at formatting.  But, I can't find the source.

Can someone tell me the location of the reST source files for the
Python FAQs.  I have not been able to find them.

By the way, for anyone interested, my odtwriter is in the Docutils
sandbox under dkuhlman/OpenDocument.

Dave

--
http://www.rexx.com/~dkuhlman