f2py on windows tutorials

Flavio fccoelho at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 16:51:14 EDT 2006

Thank you Robert,

I was surprised that the setup.py was virtually identical to the one I
use for Linux. However I was not at all surprised when it didn't work.
;-)

It complains it can't find msvc:

No module named msvccompiler in numpy.distutils, trying from
distutils..
error: the .NET Framework SDK needs to be installed before building
extensions for Python.

any further help will be greatly appreciated...

Thanks again,

Flávio