This seems to crash my program and gives me errors on the#include statements

Anthra Norell anthra.norell at tiscalinet.ch
Mon Sep 4 14:53:47 EDT 2006

Dexter,
      Whenever I can I post solutions. And when I do, I run them in an IDLE window and copy my commands plus the output over into
the message. So my posting should be replicable, if you would copy the commands into your IDLE window one by one and hitting return.
      Please do this and copy everything in your window back into your message. If we do that it shouldn't be hard to straighten
this out.

Frederic