Marshaled input / output from Perforce server

Kim Bendtsen testasdf at sdf.com
Tue Sep 12 16:25:28 EDT 2006

I'm trying to write a script in python that communicates with a perforce
server. I can get the output from perforce by using -G and the popen
command.

I have a problem when I'm trying to send a request to the server using
marshaled input. I cannot find a single example anywhere on the net
describing it. I would very much appreciate if anyone could provide a
simple example, or a secret link or smth.

And if there is any documentation on the specific API that is availble
when using the marshaled input, could you please provide give a link.

Thx in advance.

Kim B.