A critique of cgi.escape

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Tue Sep 26 23:12:52 EDT 2006

Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:
> In message <mailman.673.1159276007.10491.python-list at python.org>, Steve
> Holden wrote:
>

>>Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:

>>>And this surprise, or lack of it, is relevant to the argument how,
>>>exactly?
>>
>>Is there *any* branch of this thread that won't end with some snippy
>>remark from you?
>

> And this is relevant to the argument how, exactly?

I would really rather this were a discussion than an argument. You will
now no doubt reply telling me I wouldn't.

My posting was issued as a response to the irritation engendered by your
argumentative style of debate. Your latest response simply proves that
there is indeed no remark, however irrelevant, that you will allow to go
unanswered.

For heaven's sake, learn to shut up for at least some of the time!

regards
  Steve

PS: Do you have the maturity to resist the temptation to reply to this?
I seriously doubt it.
--
Steve Holden       +44 150 684 7255  +1 800 494 3119